Starting and doing your own business in Switzerland is a step both courageous and responsible. Even a small undertaking requires that many regulations have to be observed.
Within my legal practice, I help at every stage of your business in Switzerland. There are examples of situations I could resolve:
- How can you register a company in Switzerland or transfer an existing company into another canton?
- Which form of Swiss legal entities suits you the most?
- May you fire a subordinate if you have a dispute?
- Can you get a Swiss permit if you invest here?
- How can you protect your positions in case you ground a company with partners?
- May you receive a permit for a foreign subordinate?
I would like to receive your request:
Marad Widmer, LL.M. (Geneva)
The Marad Widmer Rechtsberatung is a legal practice since 2015. Marad Widmer, LL.M. (Geneva), Bachelor and Master in Swiss Law (Universities of Berne and Zurich). Languages: German, English, Russian and Italian. Member of the Swiss Lawyers Association (SJV/SSJ/SSG). Author of the Portal “Business in Switzerland”.